Kibana TSVB table visualization - group by multiple fields

Hi

I am using Elastic stack 7.9.1 and trying to build a visualization in Kibana with time series visual builder.
In our environment we monitor multiple hosts and one of the visualizations on a dashboard should present file systems usage (metricbeat data), thus a need in grouping by host.name and system.filesystem.mount_point. However, TSVB in Kibana gives only an option of a single field aggregation which is not what I am looking for - obviously, if I select grouping by hosts then I get a metric calculated from all file systems on that host and if I group by file systems then each file system will be calculated as a metric across all monitored hosts. I want to useTSVB and not a regular table visualization (where I have more option to split series) because I want each item being a link (e.g. host field) using 'Item URL' in TSVB Panel options, so clicking on it will show another Kibana object representing the selected item.

Hi @igorid70
I was looking for the same feature
It appear this not yet supported with TSVB
there is an open FR in github

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.