Kibana URL doesn't show any data

Hi,

I have created a macro that prepares the Kibana URL by replacing the below highlighted fields:

http://10.50.15.51:5601/app/kibana#/dashboard/9244afe0-314c-11e7-8b10-e348a3051737?_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:'2017-05-12T08:03:06.000Z',mode:absolute,to:'2017-05-12T08:14:46.000Z'))&_a=(filters:!(),options:(darkTheme:!f),panels:!((col:7,id:CPU-usage-over-time,panelIndex:1,row:1,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:4,id:CPU-usage-per-process,panelIndex:2,row:7,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:7,id:Disk-space-distribution,panelIndex:3,row:7,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:10,id:Disk-utilization-over-time,panelIndex:4,row:7,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:1,id:Free-disk-space-over-days,panelIndex:5,row:7,size_x:3,size_y:2,type:visualization),(col:7,id:In-vs-Out-Network-Bytes,panelIndex:6,row:4,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:Memory-usage-over-time,panelIndex:7,row:4,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:7,id:Memory-usage-per-process,panelIndex:8,row:21,size_x:6,size_y:4,type:visualization),(col:1,id:Number-of-processes-by-host,panelIndex:9,row:9,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:7,id:Number-of-processes-over-time,panelIndex:10,row:9,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:System-Load-over-time,panelIndex:12,row:1,size_x:6,size_y:3,type:visualization),(col:1,id:System-overview-by-host,panelIndex:13,row:21,size_x:6,size_y:4,type:visualization),(col:1,id:Top-10-interfaces,panelIndex:14,row:12,size_x:6,size_y:5,type:visualization),(col:7,id:Top-processes-by-memory-usage,panelIndex:15,row:12,size_x:6,size_y:5,type:visualization),(col:1,id:Top-hosts-by-CPU-usage,panelIndex:16,row:17,size_x:6,size_y:4,type:visualization),(col:7,id:Top-hosts-by-memory-usage,panelIndex:17,row:17,size_x:6,size_y:4,type:visualization)),query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,query:'host:%22linux-server1%22')),title:'Linux%20Server%20Performance%20Dashboard%20Latest',uiState:(P-13:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n)))),P-14:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n)))),P-15:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n)))),P-16:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n)))),P-17:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n))))))

But it doesn't display data. But If I select the Timestamps from the Kibana, the data is displaying. What is the issue with above URL?

Also is there any possibility to simply provide the following parameters:

1. Dashboard Name
  2. Start Time & End Time
  3. Hostname

Thank you.

Regards,
Ramakrishna

Wouldn't it be easier to just use the Share option from Kibana, instead of going through all of this? It's very hard to debug that link and the Share option will generate a link that works guaranteed.

If you omit everything but those argument, Kibana will fill in the differences from the saved dashboard. Basically you need to just git rid of everything in the Rison that you're not overriding.

Hi,

As I have mentioned I am generating the URL for a particular time stamp from a script to be used in iframe. If take from share option, I have to every time manually set the time stamps & copy the link from share option.

So I have generated a particular timestamp data & copied the URL & replaced the start time, end time & hostname.

Regards,
Ramakrishna

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.