I am indexing data in 3 elastic search nodes and performing following steps
- Start all three nodes of elastic search(replication factor is 2 and no of shards 5).
- Insert data and make sure that elastic search contains some data let's say 20000.
- Now fire query through REST client to search all data.
- Verify that 20000 results are returned and status is shown in query server logs.
- Now kill one elastic search just after firing query from REST client.
- Less than 20000 records are searched
Is there any reason due to which i am getting less records or Is there any configuration change by which i can get all the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/a68696b0-5250-4567-9a8a-27f75c2394c8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.