Links in uptime do not work [7.4]

I have upgraded to kibana 7.4 from 6.7 and the links in uptime to view in infra UI or Logui do not work.
I running kibana through nginx and I have a basepath set to /kibana .
I have set up a rewrite rule in nginx rewrite /kibana/(.*)$ /$1

The I have set the base-path in kibana to /kibana and set rewriteBasePath to false.

if I click on one of the links in Uptime for example "show host metrics" I go to "https://kibana/app/infra..." which does not exist. It seem to be stripping out the server url.

I am unsure what has gone wrong

Hi @robrotheram - thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm digging into it now and will post any subsequent issues/PRs here for you to be able to track.

EDIT: I was able to reproduce this issue in 7.4, but as we currently don't have any further releases scheduled for 7.4; the upcoming 7.5.0 release of the Stack is the next opportunity to run Uptime without that issue. If a subsequent 7.4 version is planned, we would likely fix this in that release. I opened an issue for this, but it seems upgrading when available is the best option.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.