I have a cluster of three nodes. indesx setup with 12 shards and 2 replica.
While running a load test for search only queries, I notce that the load doesn't spread the same on all nodes. I see two nodes with load ~6 and onde node get load as high as 15 to 20.
- Same results with / without route
- HTTP Queries are load balanced with random node selection
- Using an addiotional client node doesn't change anything
- No indexing / inserts are done
- The loaded node changes on every new load test that we start
- The data on the nodes are spread eventliy
Any idea why this might happn?