Logstash.conf error "Cannot get new connection from pool"

Hi,

I'm trying to parse a log file with logstash to put it in an elasticsearch database, but I have the following error:
Elasticsearch::Transport::Transport::Error: Cannot get new connection from pool.

I'm using elasticsearch 2.4.0 and logstash 2.4.0

This is a line example of my log file:
[Wed Oct 05 18:01:10 CEST 2016] [IP:109.7.92.64] [ID:spersyn_] [TICKET:ST-66537-ZP7ClBVOTMW4ffq3CRCD-cas.univ-valenciennes.fr] [SERVICE:https://portail.univ-valenciennes.fr/Login] [USER-AGENT:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0]

This is my logstash conf file:

input {
stdin { }
}
filter {
grok {
match => [ "message", "[%{DATA:requestdate}] [IP:%{IPORHOST:clientip}] [ID: {0,10}%{NOTSPACE:uid} {0,10}] [TICKET:%{NOTSPACE}] [SERVICE:%{DATA:[service][request]}] [USER-AGENT:%{DATA:[agent]}]" ]
}
grok {
match => [ "message", "[%{DATA}] [IP:%{IPORHOST}] [ID: {0,10}%{NOTSPACE} {0,10}] [TICKET:%{NOTSPACE}] [SERVICE:%{URIPROTO:[service][proto]}://(?:%{USER:[service][user]}(?::[^@]*)?@)?(?:%{URIHOST:[service][host]}$
}
if "_grokparsefailure" not in [tags] {
if [uid] =~ /^http.?:confused: {
mutate {
add_field => { "not_user" => "%{uid}" }
}
} else {
mutate {
lowercase => [ "uid" ]
}
elasticsearch {
hosts => ["agimus1", "agimus2", "agimus3"]
query => "_type:ldap AND _id:%{uid}"
sort => ""
fields => {
'eduPersonPrimaryAffiliation' => 'eduPersonPrimaryAffiliation'
'supannEtuCursusAnnee' => 'supannEtuCursusAnnee'
'supannEtuSecteurDisciplianire' => 'supannEtuSecteurDisciplianire'
'supannAffectation' => 'supannAffectation'
}
}
}
}
}
output {
}

If you have any solution can you share it to me?

Thanks

There is no such version, perhaps you can check again?

Please also add the full error message you're getting. It looks like you forgot to paste it into your post.

Indeed, I that was the lucene version sorry.

My elasticsearch version is 2.4.0

Oh, sorry for the error message.

I pasted it well but I kept "<" and ">" symboles wich did that the message doesn't appear.

I corrected it, and this is the following error message :
Elasticsearch::Transport::Transport::Error: Cannot get new connection from pool.