Logstash errors retrying failed action with response code 500

Hello ES experts,
My logstash logs are completely being filled with below errors which is blocking me to see the information regarding other pipelines. I tried looking for this particular problem but it doesn't look like there is enough information out here. Can someone please take a look and let me know where and what to start with?

[2020-08-18T16:51:34,315][INFO ][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] retrying failed action with response code: 500 ({"type"=>"illegal_state_exception", "reason"=>"There are no external requests known to support wildcards that don't support replacing their indices"})
[2020-08-18T16:51:34,315][INFO ][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] retrying failed action with response code: 500 ({"type"=>"illegal_state_exception", "reason"=>"There are no external requests known to support wildcards that don't support replacing their indices"})
Thanks.

If you look in the elasticsearch logs is there a stack trace for that exception?

Hi Badger,
I don't see anything related to this exception other than few dangling index warnings but this issue been there before the dangling index issue.

Thanks,
Sankeerth.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.