Logstash fail to start,it shows translation missing: en.logstash.runner.configuration.file-not-found

Hi !
I'm following the doc to set up the first-pipeline-conf,but after I ran bin/logstash -f first-pipeline.conf --configtest ,this error shows:
An unexpected error occurred! {:error=>#<RuntimeError: translation missing: en.logstash.runner.configuration.file-not-found>, :class=>"RuntimeError", :backtrace=>["/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.2-java/lib/logstash/config/loader.rb:58:inlocal_config'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.2-java/lib/logstash/config/loader.rb:37:in load_config'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.2-java/lib/logstash/config/loader.rb:17:informat_config'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.2-java/lib/logstash/agent.rb:181:in execute'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.2-java/lib/logstash/runner.rb:94:inrun'", "org/jruby/RubyProc.java:281:in call'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.2-java/lib/logstash/runner.rb:99:inrun'", "org/jruby/RubyProc.java:281:in call'", "/opt/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/stud-0.0.22/lib/stud/task.rb:24:ininitialize'"], :level=>:warn} `

pipeline started when I just ran bin/logstash -e 'input { stdin { } } output { stdout {} }'

anyone has any ideas?Thanks a lot!

Have you created first-pipeline.conf? If so, what is the location? and what is the content of this file?

I'm so sorry....I had a typo in the command...that's why I got that error massage...my mind is not clear...I didn't see a delete button here so ....:cold_sweat::cold_sweat:..so sorry ignore it plz..