Logstash giving HUP error

Hello

I am trying to run LOGSTASH on Windows but i am constantly getting the below error

"The signal HUP is in use by the JVM and will not work correctly on this platform"

I have tried all means to resolve the issue

1. Path escape
  2. port in use

I am using logstash 2.4.0

Please help

Thanks

That's harmless, ignore. See https://github.com/elastic/logstash/issues/5239.

Thanks for replying ... the link still do not have any resolution. Can you help me in resolving the same

Regards

I suppose there isn't any resolution available. As I said, ignore it.

Ok . But still my logstash service won't start.

D:\Tools\ELK\logstash-2.4.0\bin>logstash agent -f test.conf
Settings: Default pipeline workers: 4
←[31mPipeline aborted due to error {:exception=>"ArgumentError", :backtrace=>["D
:/Tools/ELK/logstash-2.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-input-file-2.2.
5/lib/logstash/inputs/file.rb:187:in register'", "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1613 :ineach'", "D:/Tools/ELK/logstash-2.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-
input-file-2.2.5/lib/logstash/inputs/file.rb:185:in register'", "D:/Tools/ELK/l ogstash-2.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.4.0-java/lib/logstash /pipeline.rb:330:instart_inputs'", "org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1613:in each'", "D:/Tools/ELK/logstash-2.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.4.0-ja va/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:329:instart_inputs'", "D:/Tools/ELK/logstash-2.4.0
/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.4.0-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:
180:in start_workers'", "D:/Tools/ELK/logstash-2.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/ge ms/logstash-core-2.4.0-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:136:inrun'", "D:/Tools/EL
K/logstash-2.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.4.0-java/lib/logst
ash/agent.rb:491:in `start_pipeline'"], :level=>:error}←[0m
stopping pipeline {:id=>"main"}
The signal HUP is in use by the JVM and will not work correctly on this platform

D:\Tools\ELK\logstash-2.4.0\bin>

Yes, but that's because you have a relative path in your file input configuration:

I've raised an issue to improve the error message.

Thanks a lot for the support. The below link helped me to resolve the issue

This message is not fatal to Logstash. If you are having configuration errors, they are not what is generating these messages. The HUP message is actually from JRuby.