I have read some old discussions about using MongoDB as a data source. I mean, using Logstash to bring data from MongoDB and send it to Elasticsearch. Basically, this (MongoDB Logstash Integration [Solved]) is the start point.
However, I have some questions:
- Why there is no official logstash-input-mongodb plugin?
- If not, is there the development of this plugin in the roadmap?
- What would be the best way to bring a "slice" of data from MongoDB to Elasticsearch?
- Is there any logstash-input-mongodb current updated?
- Any way to run db.collection.aggregate against MongoDB and send the result to Elasticsearch?
Thank you in advance for any information,