Logstash is not receiving or sending data to elastic from Azure Hub

I created Azure Event Hub and I can see all message in Event Hub**
I installed have Elasticsearch,Kibana and LogStash on single Windows box.
I enabled plug in logstash-input-azure_event_hubs.
I run logstash –f Logstash.conf

input {
azure_event_hubs {
event_hub_connections => ["Endpoint=sb://exxcmonitoringehn.servicebus.windows.net/;SharedAccessKeyName=ESDC-Policy;SharedAccessKey=DDDDbJULe68SCxsXdgdgdd8NFh9bNs+RGnvDv85Y=;EntityPath=exxcmonitoringeh"]
threads => 1
decorate_events => true
consumer_group => "$default"
storage_connection => "DefaultEndpointsProtocol=https;AccountName=eXXcmonitorsa;AccountKey=IUK17l+HGFHFGJFHJFHJFH +Y+6KLVroNlkylNLNGcSJtNQ==;EndpointSuffix=core.windows.net"
}
}
output {
elasticsearch {
hosts => ["localhost:9200"]
}
}

When I open browser and navigate to Dashboard\Azure Monitor Overview.

It shows me **No data to display for the selected metrics.

I am getting this logs. No error

[2020-03-13T18:11:47,082][INFO ][com.microsoft.azure.eventhubs.impl.SessionHandler][main] onSessionFinal entityName[mgmt-session], condition[null], description[null]

[2020-03-13T18:11:47,082][INFO ][com.microsoft.azure.eventhubs.impl.ConnectionHandler][main] onConnectionFinal: hostname[exxcmonitoringehn.servicebus.windows.net:5671], errorCondition[null], errorDescription[null]

[2020-03-13T18:11:47,082][WARN ][com.microsoft.azure.eventhubs.impl.MessagingFactory][main] messagingFactory[MessagingFactory766b31], hostName[exxcmonitoringehn.servicebus.windows.net], message[stopping the reactor because thread was interrupted or the reactor has no more events to process.]

[2020-03-13T18:11:47,160][INFO ][logstash.inputs.azureeventhubs][main] Event Hub registration complete. {:event_hub_name=>"exxcmonitoringeh"}

> Any idea how to cheek if logstash receiving data from Event-Hub ?
> How to check if logstash sending data to elastic

Hi, I was just curious, how did you get the Azure Monitor dashboards on Kibana?

Have you tried using stdout as output to see if there's anything received by Logstash?

As for checking if Logstash is sending to Elasticsearch, you can set output to a custom index then check if that has data.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.