Logstash Load balancing configuration

For beats data we're trying to set up logstash load balancing. I see that I can only have one logstash SSL certificate in beats conf. Two logstash instances are created with separate SSL certificates, If I use respective SSL certificates data will be sent to logstash separately, but I want to send data to both logstash as part of load balancing. I set up the first logstash SSL certificates in beats and copied the same certificates to the second logatash, and the first one works fine, but the second logstash gives me the following error.
[2021-03-04T15:15:34,830][INFO ][org.logstash.beats.BeatsHandler] [local: 0.0.0.0:5045, remote: 10.108.120.105:53420] Handling exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: error:10000412:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:SSLV3_ALERT_BAD_CERTIFICATE
[2021-03-04T15:15:34,830][WARN ][io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline] An exceptionCaught() event was fired, and it reached at the tail of the pipeline. It usually means the last handler in the pipeline did not handle the exception.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.