Logstash MYSQL jdbc

H

i, I'm trying to integrate with mysql and I get the following error.
[ERROR][logstash.agent           ] Failed to execute action {:action=>LogStash::PipelineAction::Create/pipeline_id:main, :exception=>"Java::JavaLang::IllegalStateException", :message=>"Unable to configure plugins: (ArgumentError) Cannot determine timezone from nil\n(secs:1681997992.509,utc~:\"2023-04-20 13:39:52.5090000629425049\",ltz~:nil)\n(etz:nil,tnz:\"COT\",tziv:\"2.0.5\",tzidv:\"1.2022.6\",rv:\"2.6.8\",rp:\"java\",win:true,rorv:nil,astz:nil,eov:\"1.2.7\",eotnz:\"???\",eotnfz:\"???\",eotlzn:\"???\",\ndebian:nil,centos:nil,osx:nil)\nTry setting `ENV['TZ'] = 'Continent/City'` in your script (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones)", :backtrace=>["org.logstash.config.ir.CompiledPipeline.<init>(CompiledPipeline.java:120)", "org.logstash.execution.AbstractPipelineExt.initialize(AbstractPipelineExt.java:181)", "org.logstash.execution.AbstractPipelineExt$INVOKER$i$initialize.call(AbstractPipelineExt$INVOKER$i$initialize.gen)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.JavaMethod$JavaMethodN.call(JavaMethod.java:846)", "org.jruby.ir.runtime.IRRuntimeHelpers.instanceSuper(IRRuntimeHelpers.java:1229)", "org.jruby.ir.instructions.InstanceSuperInstr.interpret(InstanceSuperInstr.java:131)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.processCall(InterpreterEngine.java:361)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.StartupInterpreterEngine.interpret(StartupInterpreterEngine.java:72)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.INTERPRET_METHOD(MixedModeIRMethod.java:128)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.call(MixedModeIRMethod.java:115)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.cacheAndCall(CachingCallSite.java:329)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.call(CachingCallSite.java:87)", "org.jruby.RubyClass.newInstance(RubyClass.java:911)", "org.jruby.RubyClass$INVOKER$i$newInstance.call(RubyClass$INVOKER$i$newInstance.gen)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.cacheAndCall(CachingCallSite.java:329)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.call(CachingCallSite.java:87)", "org.jruby.ir.instructions.CallBase.interpret(CallBase.java:549)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.processCall(InterpreterEngine.java:361)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.StartupInterpreterEngine.interpret(StartupInterpreterEngine.java:72)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.interpret(InterpreterEngine.java:92)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.INTERPRET_METHOD(MixedModeIRMethod.java:238)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.MixedModeIRMethod.call(MixedModeIRMethod.java:225)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.methods.DynamicMethod.call(DynamicMethod.java:226)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.cacheAndCall(CachingCallSite.java:393)", "org.jruby.runtime.callsite.CachingCallSite.call(CachingCallSite.java:206)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.InterpreterEngine.processCall(InterpreterEngine.java:325)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.StartupInterpreterEngine.interpret(StartupInterpreterEngine.java:72)", "org.jruby.ir.interpreter.Interpreter.INTERPRET_BLOCK(Interpreter.java:116)", "org.jruby.runtime.MixedModeIRBlockBody.commonYieldPath(MixedModeIRBlockBody.java:136)", "org.jruby.runtime.IRBlockBody.call(IRBlockBody.java:66)", "org.jruby.runtime.IRBlockBody.call(IRBlockBody.java:58)", "org.jruby.runtime.Block.call(Block.java:143)", "org.jruby.RubyProc.call(RubyProc.java:309)", "org.jruby.internal.runtime.RubyRunnable.run(RubyRunnable.java:107)", "java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)"]}

input {
  jdbc {
    jdbc_driver_library => "C:/logstash/driver/mysql-connector-java-5.1.49-bin.jar"
    jdbc_driver_class => "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
    jdbc_connection_string => "jdbc:mysql://e240:3306/monitoreodiario"
    jdbc_default_timezone => "America/Denver[dst_enabled_on_overlap:true]"
	jdbc_user => root
    jdbc_password => IBM1
    jdbc_paging_enabled => true
    tracking_column => "FECHA_SPLUNK"
    use_column_value => true
    tracking_column_type => "numeric"
    schedule => "0 6 * * *"
    statement => "SELECT * FROM orden_proc_cat WHERE  ORD_FECHA >='2023-01-01' AND PRO_EMP='001' AND FECHA_SPLUNK > :sql_last_value"
  }
}
filter {
  mutate {
    copy => { "id" => "[@metadata][_id]"}
    remove_field => ["id", "@version", "FECHA_SPLUNK"]
  }
  date {
    match => [ "FECHA_SPLUNK", "dd/MMM/YYYY:HH:mm:SSS" ]

}
}

output {
   elasticsearch {
     cloud_id => "XXXXXXXXXXX:ZWSDEEFGGGHHHHFzdHVzMi5henVyZS5lbGFzdGljLWNsb3VkLmNvbTo0NDMkMTgwOWQ2MDUyZWI2NGE1OTk3NGFlYzcyMzY5ZDM3N2UkZTAzMDE5YTNkMWQ3NDE3NTk1MDJkZGVlMmFhZjdmOTI="
     cloud_auth => "elastic:fderttRiU6UwyzMeFeq3645zSOMOsdd1ht"
     index => "demo-csv"
  }

stdout {}

Hi @gabrile_jaime_gomez,

I see a similar thread that recommends the date format might not match what's coming through. I wonder if the lack of timezone could be another thing to check.

Can you give the suggestions in the referenced thread a try and see if that solves the error?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.