Logstash-output-neo4j: Installation successful But NOT work

Hello Everyone,

We are solving a use case where we'd benefit from sending some connected data via logstash into neo4j, but we don't yet know how.
We have tried to install:

but it would not even appear in the list of installed plugins after running
logstash-plugin list

Does anyone know about the development status of this plugin? Is it still maintained?
If not, do you know of any alternatives please?

My Version is logstash6.3.2 and logstash-output-neo4j-2.0.5。
I downloaded the gem from https://rubygems.org/downloads/logstash-output-neo4j-2.0.5-java.gem
and install it as

• append "gem "logstash-output-neo4j", "2.0.5", :path => "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-output-neo4j"" to Gemfile
  • bin/logstash-plugin install --no-verify

after the second step,

Installing...
Installation successful

is printed on the screen。But,when I am starting logstash,I get

[2020-07-08T14:47:19,279][INFO ][logstash.runner          ] Starting Logstash {"logstash.version"=>"6.3.2"}
[2020-07-08T14:47:21,061][ERROR][logstash.plugins.registry] Tried to load a plugin's code, but failed. {:exception=>#<LoadError: no such file to load -- logstash/outputs/neo4j>, :path=>"logstash/outputs/neo4j", :type=>"output", :name=>"neo4j"}
[2020-07-08T14:47:21,086][ERROR][logstash.agent           ] Failed to execute action {:action=>LogStash::PipelineAction::Create/pipeline_id:main, :exception=>"LogStash::PluginLoadingError", :message=>"Couldn't find any output plugin named 'neo4j'. Are you sure this is correct? Trying to load the neo4j output plugin resulted in this error: no such file to load -- logstash/outputs/neo4j", :backtrace=>["/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/plugins/registry.rb:210:in `lookup_pipeline_plugin'", "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/plugin.rb:140:in `lookup'", "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/plugins/plugin_factory.rb:89:in `plugin'", "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:110:in `plugin'", "(eval):12:in `<eval>'", "org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:994:in `eval'", "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:82:in `initialize'", "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:167:in `initialize'", "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline_action/create.rb:40:in `execute'", "/usr/local/logstash/logstash-6.3.2/logstash-core/lib/logstash/agent.rb:305:in `block in converge_state'"]}
[2020-07-08T14:47:21,432][INFO ][logstash.agent           ] Successfully started Logstash API endpoint {:port=>9600}

Thanks, all help is appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.