Logstash Pipeline Main Started, yet no output

Hi,
Yesterday I was able to read the file sent it to Elasticsearch and view it in Kibana using below config:

input {
    file {
        path => "C:/ELK/logstash/bin/data/TestSysData"
        start_position => beginning 
    }
}

filter {
  multiline {
        pattern => "^\A%{SYSLOG5424SD}"
        negate => true
        what => previous
  }
  grok{
         match => { "message" => "\A%{JAVALOGMESSAGE}"}
  }
}

output {
  stdout { codec => rubydebug }
}

Today I tried to ran the same config again to read older as well as newer file - all i get is "Pipeline main started" and nothing happens.
Things I already tried:

1. setting ignore_older and sincedb_path => "NUL" in input.
  2. manually pressing ENTER at end of log file so logstash gets the file end (lot if online resources talked about this)

This worked flawless since I started learning logstash a week ago but this abrupt break is derailing me.

Increase logging verbosity by starting Logstash with --verbose or even --debug will provide clues.

Well, -v or -verbose were not helpful

But in vis --debug I saw few line kept repeating itself
←[36mPushing flush onto pipeline {:level=>:debug, :file=>"/ELK/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.3-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb", :line=>"458", :method=>"flush"}←[0m
←[36mPushing flush onto pipeline {:level=>:debug, :file=>"/ELK/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.3.3-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb", :line=>"458", :method=>"flush"}←[0m
←[36m_globbed_files: C:/ELK/logstash/bin/data/new5.log: glob is: [] {:level=>:debug, :file=>"/ELK/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/filewatch-0.8.1/lib/filewatch/watch.rb", :line=>"346", :method
=>"_globbed_files"}←[0m

entire debug info here:
Doc

_globbed_files: C:/ELK/logstash/bin/data/new5.log: glob is: [] {:level=>:debug, :file=>"/ELK/logstash/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/filewatch-0.8.1/lib/filewatch/watch.rb", :line=>"346", :method =>"_globbed_files"}

Logstash doesn't think C:/ELK/logstash/bin/data/new5.log exists. Either that's the case or lack of permissions is stopping Logstash from accessing one of the directories leading up to the file.

Oh that is so silly of me.

I messed up the file extension name. Fixed and working as before,