Logstash problem with Elasticsearch

Hi,

First I appologize for my english it's not my first langage.

I did not find a similar post about my issue that's why i'm creating a new one.

I have a test environnement composed by Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and X-Pack version 6.0.0.
All work fine except for my logstash configurations.

When I start logstash as a service or in command line, i have the following error : "ERROR: There are config files (1) in the '/etc/logstash/conf.d/winlogbeat.conf' folder. Elasticsearch is configured as the config store so configs cannot be sourced via the command line with -f or via logstash.yml with path.config".

I don't understand what "Elasticsearch is configured as the config store" means.

Could anyone help me please ?

Thank you,
Judin

I have the exact same issue. Can anyone give us any solution?

Here is the logstash log:

[2017-12-26T10:35:28,062][ERROR][logstash.configmanagement.bootstrapcheck] There are config files (1) in the '/etc/logstash/conf.d/*.conf' folder. Elasticsearch is configured as the config store so configs cannot be sourced via the command line with -f or via logstash.yml with path.config

Same issue here, I've found that if comment out the path.settings for the *.conf file it boots up fine, but of course no data is ingested. I am trying to employ this with the ArcSight module and I am still unable to get it working as well. If include the path settings, Logstash throws the errors, logs are ingested, but no ArcSigt module. I am hoping to hear a response back as well.

That's a weird error message. Is /etc/logstash/conf.d/winlogbeat.conf even a folder? It should be a file.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It seems you've enabled Centralized Pipeline Management, so you can no longer specify local pipeline configurations.