Logstash v6 JMS input plugin error

I am using Logstash v.6 and trying to get ActiveMQ to work as an input. I am trying to use jms-input plugin.
My Activem MQ is on a remote Windows machine, whereas Logstash is on a Centos machine.

I have two issues:
1)When configuring jms input plugin, I have the following error when running logstash:
Sending Logstash's logs to /var/log/logstash which is now configured via log4j2.properties
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/usr/share/logstash/logstash-core/lib/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-slf4j-impl/2.6.2/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.6.2.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/etc/logstash/conf.d/logstash-input-jms/activemq-all-5.11.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.apache.logging.slf4j.Log4jLoggerFactory]

This is because my input plugin is configured as follows:
input {
jms {
include_header => true
include_properties => true
include_body => true
use_jms_timestamp => true
interval => 10
destination => "/jms/EVENTS"
broker_url => "xxxx"
require_jars => true
yaml_file => "/etc/logstash/conf.d/logstash-input-jms/logstash.yml"
yaml_section => "activemq"
}
where logstash.yml looks like:
activemq:
:factory: org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory
:broker_url: tcp://xxxxxx:61616
:object_message_serialization_defered: true
:require_jars:
- /etc/logstash/conf.d/logstash-input-jms/activemq-all-5.11.1.jar
- /etc/logstash/conf.d/logstash-input-jms/log4j-1.2.17.jar

I cannot find the appropriate pom.xml file to get rid of error. Any ideas please? Also, pipeline does work as I see its in running state in log, I assume pipeline works correctly and this is only an error message?

1. It seems that no content comes in via the configured destination. I have configured stomp alongside, where I specify the exact same destination and broker URL and I receive output. What am I doing wrong in the jms input plugin configuration, that I get nothing in return? Should the logstash.yml have the require_jars located on the Windows ActiveMQ machine, or my Logstash Linux machine?

I managed to get it working with adding pub_sub tag set to true. I believe this was necessary as I was reading from a topic.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.