Logtsash decode incorrectly avro messages


(Gergaith) #1

i'm trying to index data from kafka to ElasticSearch through logstash
versions :
logstash : 6.2.4
elasticSearch : 6.2.4
kafka : 0.10
avro : 1.8.2
the problem is that logstash read correctly the avro schema ( at least that's what i think ) but every execution i see them in different order and the major problem is that some fields remain empty and the rest get each other data , so the documents in elasticsearch are not relaible and correct
PS: i checked some avro records, i converted them and i made sure the problem is not from them but at the level of logstash


(system) #2

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.