Looking for developers for a UX Research study!

Hi all,

The Search product team at Elastic is looking for developers with experience building applications using Elasticsearch to participate in a study on the application development experience with Elastic. Our goal is to learn about your day-to-day workflows (broadly, including non-Elastic-specific work) as well as the core tasks for which you use Elastic. If there's time we may also look at some work in development to ask for your feedback.

As a thank you for your time, we'll be sending gift cards equivalent to 85USD to participants.

If you're interested in participating, please fill out this brief form and we'll reach out to schedule a chat.

Thanks in advance!
Gabriel Hughes
UX Researcher, Search

P.S.: We'll be asking you to share your screen with us so we can put ourselves in your shoes as much as possible, so if you're unable to share any of your work, let us know in advance so we can structure the session as an interview sans-screenshare.

Hi gabriel, can you check the form because is telling me that i dont have the permission to it.
Thank you

Sorry about that! I've fixed it now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.