Magento 2.3.5 p1 - Elastic Search 7.7. /var/www/html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php:632)

Hello Team,

I am using Magento 2.3.5p1 using mysql on an AWS EC2 instance with installed Elasticsearch version 7.7. I get the test successful but on the front end the search does not work with there's no item matching your criteria. with Mysql it works just fine. here's the error in my log:

main.CRITICAL: {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"x_content_parse_exception","reason":"[1:223] [terms_lookup] unknown field [finset]"}],"type":"x_content_parse_exception","reason":"[1:232] [bool] failed to parse field [must]","caused_by":{"type":"x_content_parse_exception","reason":"[1:223] [terms_lookup] unknown field [finset]"}},"status":400} {"exception":"[object] (Elasticsearch\Common\Exceptions\BadRequest400Exception(code: 400): {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"x_content_parse_exception","reason":"[1:223] [terms_lookup] unknown field [finset]"}],"type":"x_content_parse_exception","reason":"[1:232] [bool] failed to parse field [must]","caused_by":{"type":"x_content_parse_exception","reason":"[1:223] [terms_lookup] unknown field [finset]"}},"status":400} at /var/www/html/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php:632)"}

Thank you!

Welcome!

I think you should ask in magneto forums.

The error message seems to indicate that the query which is sent to elasticsearch is incorrect.

Did you write yourself the query or is it generated by magento?

Hi David, thank you for your reply.
I copied this error from magento exception.log file.
It's an error when a search functionality is triggered while elasticsearch is selected.
I will raise it also in magento forums.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.