Make one visualization per day automaticly

Hi,

Is it possible to make Kibana add one visualization per day automatically.

Use case:
I've got a test running 24/7, which inputs data into Kibana.
It would be handy to have a dashboard which shows data from every day, and the days to come. Reason I would this is to compare those visualizations quickly.

Right now I have to create a visualization myself, choose the time, then add it to the dashboard. This is a lot of manual work.

All of the dashboards and visualizations are in the .kibana (by default) index. You could use the existing data as a guide and write something that generated a new document in that index each day.

Questions:

1. How many days worth of these visualizations do you want/need to show at a time?
  2. How are you accomplishing the single visualization per day?
  3. Why are you structuring this with a separate visualization per day? Is this something that could be accomplished with a Split Chart X-axis Sub Aggregation to split a single visualization into something like 'the last 5 days'?

Can you provide a screen shot/ json documents of your current layout?

1 visualization per day. And in one dashboard 14 days / visualizations.

I don't know. That is what I am asking here. There is data being put in Elasticsearch each day.

Don't know, will test on Monday!

My current tempalte { "template": "ac-*", "settings": { "number_of_shards": 1, "number_of_replicas": 0, "index.refresh_interval": "10s" }, "mappings": { "logs": { "properties": { "@timestamp": { "type": "date", "format" : "strict_date_optional_time||epoch_millis" }, "elapsed": { "type": "integer" }, "url": { "type": "string", "index": "not_analyzed" }, "responseCode": { "type": "string", "index": "not_analyzed" }, "responseMessage": { "type": "string", "index": "not_analyzed" }, "threadName": { "type": "string", "index": "not_analyzed" }, "success": { "type": "string", "index": "not_analyzed" }, "Users": { "type": "integer" }, "allThreads": { "type": "long" }, "Latency": { "type": "long" }, "Hostname": { "type": "string", "index": "not_analyzed" }, "path": { "type": "string", "index": "not_analyzed" }, "Connect": { "type": "integer" } } } } }