Mapper_parsing_exception

Hi,

I have big mysql data. I am trying index mysql data with Php and elasticsearch. I did mapping on sense editor. After I wrote index codes with PHP but I have problem.
Firstly I indexed mysql data from mysql table (tbl_ihale) It works fine but when I indexed second table (tbl_ihale_arsiv) it didn't work true.

My error:

Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 
'Elasticsearch\Common\Exceptions\BadRequest400Exception' with message 
'{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"failed
 to parse [islem]"}],"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"failed 
to parse 
[islem]","caused_by":{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"unknown
 property [0]"}},"status":400}' in 
/home/admin/web/localhost/public_html/proje_es_2/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php:655
Stack
 trace:
/home/admin/web/localhost/public_html/proje_es_2/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php(632):
 Elasticsearch\Connections\Connection->tryDeserializeError(Array, 
'Elasticsearch\\C...')
/home/admin/web/localhost/public_html/proje_es_2/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php(553):
 Elasticsearch\Connections\Connection->tryDeserialize400Error(Array)
/home/admin/web/localhost/public_html/proje_es_2/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src
 in /home/admin/web/localhost/public_html/proje_es_2/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php on line 657

What is the problem?

Is there a same field named "islem" in the two tables but with different data type?
"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"failed to parse [islem]"

yes there are two table and two field islem.
However islem data type varchar(255) table_ihale and table_ihale_arsiv.

"islem" mapping:

PUT ihaleler2/ihale/_mapping
{ "properties": {
"islem": {
"type": "string",
"index": "analyzed",
"analyzer": "turkish"
}}}