Metricbeat-7.16.2 does not support billing api version 2019-10-01

Hi @MarianaD ,

Hope you had a great Christmas and New year Break.

Sorry to bother you again. I had upgraded to Elasticsearch version 7.16-2.
I am now using metricbeat version 7.16.2. Still its showing that the billing api is not supported. Are we using API-version: 2019-10-01 in this version or below?

2022-01-05T07:02:52.470-0500 ERROR module/wrapper.go:259 Error fetching data for metricset azure.billing: error retrieving usage information: Retrieving usage details failed in client: consumption.UsageDetailsClient#List: Failure responding to request: StatusCode=400 -- Original Error: autorest/azure: Service returned an error. Status=400 Code="400" Message="Subscription scope usage is not supported for current api version. Please use api version after 2019-10-01

I tried tesing on Azure to confirm whether the subscription type i'm using is supported with the consumption API. It worked fine there.

Please help

1 Like

Hi There,

Any updates?

Hello! This looks like a bug we should fix in Metricbeat. Do you mind creating a github issue in Sign in to GitHub · GitHub and we will get to it! Thanks!!

Hi @Kaiyan_Sheng ,

Thank you for your reply. I have created an issue on github. Issue 29928

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.