Metricbeat: collects k8s pods cpu which is lower than actually used

We are using metricbeat to collects k8s pods cpu. In the beginning, it can collects the cpu collectly. After running for serveral weeks or serveral months, we found that the pods cpu metricbeat collects is lower than actually used. Finally, it recovers while we restart the metricbeat. We can see as follows graph.

1.Metricbeat configuration:

2.After restart metricbeat:

For confirmed bugs, please report:

  • Version: 7.6.0
  • Operating System: EulerOS 2.5
  • Steps to Reproduce: it happenes randomly, it's difficult to reopen

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.