Thanks for sharing the manifests @alfredo.deluca !
However I still need to see the issue, as I'd like to check what type of dashboards we are talking about and how exactly the visualizations are configured (the
index-patterns being pointed by the visualizations). Would you please share some screenshots showing the problem?
- Show a screenshot showing the 15 hosts in a dashboard.
- Then Edit the visualization and show the associated index pattern.
FYI, I have reproduced your setup using a similar configuration and all worked great with
Here you have my setup:
I built this based on your config files (btw, nice plan about separating the dashboards in different spaces) and the dashboards + index patterns were created in the right dashboards. Also each of the dashboards was pointing correctly to the right pattern.
Attaching some screenshots of the result, showing
Cluster2 space looks as expected, using its own pattern:
As a final comment, in the default namespace all the dashboards were created pointing to the default data
metricbeat-* (because of my initial config for testing purposes), which obviously didn't show any data. I updated manually some visualizations to point to
cluster* and that made to obtain the data from all clusters together, also as expected.
I hope this helps you to find out why exactly your dashboards are showing the combined data. Once we clarify that we should be able to determine the best movement.
Please share some details of your issue from the dashboards and visualizations point of view if you want me to take a deeper look.