Metricbeat post in every index

Hello, I am trying to combine data in a way that everything will be clean and seperated.
I am using a index for the database information and another index for metricbeat. For the combined data of those two, I use the same alias, but somehow metricbeat just posts all information in all aliases and indexes without even having the same alias as the one it's posting in. Bad explaination, here is my schema.

index: company_data-%{+YYYY.MM.dd}
ALIAS: company_data_monthly_05 & company_comb_monthly_05 index: company_data-2017.05*
ALIAS: company_data_daily_22 & company_comb_daily_22 index: company_data-2017.05.22

index: metricbeat-*
ALIAS: company_metrics_monthly_05 & company_comb_monthly_05 index: metricbeat-2017.05*
ALIAS: company_metrics_daily_22 & company_comb_daily_22 index: metribeat-2017.05.22

I do not wan't metricbeat to flood other aliases

How does your metricbeat config look like? In general, if things show up in your aliases but metricbeat writes only directly to the index, something must be wrong with the alias config because metricbeat can't influence that.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.