Modify error screens from plugin

I need to update the error screens in kibana. Our implementation is within an iframe so the goback and Clear your session options are not valid.

I've tried a few things with no success. Due to the fact that kiban is not fully loaded when these errors take place. One example is if there is no elasticsearch instance available, and the stack trace lists

Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module kibana due to:
Error: [$injector:unpr] Unknown provider: savedObjectFinderDirectiveProvider

Is there anyway to require this part of the application so that I can modify this partial of the ui.

file needing to be update kibana/src/ui/public/notify/partials/fatal_splash_screen.html

Thank you in advanced

Sorry @ENG618, but the only way to modify that file would be to fork the Kibana project and update the file in your version. If you keep your modifications simple this shouldn't be a problem to maintain, but you will need to build it yourself after making the modification.

I recommend starting by getting a development environment setup, making the modication you are seeking, and then creating a custom build of Kibana with your mofications.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.