Multi-level bucket aggregation using High-level Java Client

Hi

I have written a java web app to display data from an Elastic Search repository. Both the Elastic Search Server and Elasticsearch-rest-high-level-client are at version 6.2.4.

I have a question regarding the Bucket Aggregations. I have a requirement to find out min and max aggregations based on 2 terms.

Here is how the a sample record in my index looks like
{
"edge": "edge123",
"subnet": "172.30.6.0",
"@timestamp": 1535755320000,
"errors": 2
}

I need to aggregate the data over 1 hour and find out the maximum and minimum number of errors for each "edge + subnet" combination. I am able to write the ES query using the CURL command which uses a bucket aggregation (on subnet) insider another bucket aggregation (on edge) and then applies the min and max aggregation. However I could not find any documentation around this using the High-level Java Client. Has anybody faced similar issues. Please help if you have any suggestions here.

thanks

Naveen Gauba

I was able to solve the issue based on the solution provided here Aggregation on Searcresult with terms (Buckets inside Buckets)
This issue can be closed now

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.