Need to Send JSON log on Elatic

(Ankit Kumar) #1

Hi All,

i need to Send my Application JSON log file to the elasticsearch but i dont understand which is the best Practice to send JSON log to elasticsearch. for reference i am add some my log file format .

Please help me to configure using best Practice to send log to Elasticsearch.

{"dateTime":1526281933090,"logLevel":"INFO","sessionId":null,"useCase":"com.orange.banyan.identity.api.signup.service.impl.SignupServiceImpl","step":"initateUserIntoDBOnSignupRequest","message":"Entering : com.orange.banyan.identity.api.signup.service.impl.SignupServiceImpl.initateUserIntoDBOnSignupRequest with argument[s] = [CUID: null ,Name: test test ,EMail: testdk@k.com, SIGNUP_SENT_TO_MANAGER]","data":[{"id":296,"userId":"ttest1","userPassword":null,"firstName":"test","lastName":"test","emailId":"testdk@k.com","phoneNumber":null,"userRole":"NON_ORANGE_USER","userPermissions":null,"creationDate":1526281933104,"updationDate":null,"activationStatus":"SIGNUP_SENT_TO_MANAGER","userType":"NON_ORANGE_USER","cuid":null,"managerCuid":null,"accountExpiryDate":1527618600000,"accountRequesterId":"MSharma","managerEmailId":"k@orange.com","employer":"j","preferredLanguage":null},"SIGNUP_SENT_TO_MANAGER"],"clientId":"identityLogger","className":"com.orange.banyan.identity.api.signup.service.impl.SignupServiceImpl","methodName":"initateUserIntoDBOnSignupRequest"}
{"dateTime":1526281933090,"logLevel":"INFO","sessionId":null,"useCase":"com.orange.banyan.common.service.impl.UserServiceImpl","step":"getAllUserIdsMatchingGivenUserId","message":"Exit: com.orange.banyan.common.service.impl.UserServiceImpl.getAllUserIdsMatchingGivenUserId with message [ttest]","data":["ttest"],"clientId":"identityLogger","className":"com.orange.banyan.common.service.impl.UserServiceImpl","methodName":"getAllUserIdsMatchingGivenUserId"}
{"dateTime":1526281933090,"logLevel":"INFO","sessionId":null,"useCase":"com.orange.banyan.common.service.impl.UserServiceImpl","step":"addUser","message":"Entering : com.orange.banyan.common.service.impl.UserServiceImpl.addUser with argument[s] = [CUID: null ,Name: test test ,EMail: testdk@k.com]","data":[{"id":296,"userId":"ttest1","userPassword":null,"firstName":"test","lastName":"test","emailId":"testdk@k.com","phoneNumber":null,"userRole":"NON_ORANGE_USER","userPermissions":null,"creationDate":1526281933104,"updationDate":null,"activationStatus":"SIGNUP_SENT_TO_MANAGER

(Mark Walkom) #2

What have you tried so far?

(Ankit Kumar) #3

I try to send log directly using filebeat but not send mapping.

can you please help me to send log on elasticsearch.

(Mark Walkom) #4

What do you mean by this?

(Ankit Kumar) #5

i try to send log using filebeat but its create other default plugin field inside my index but i want my log field.

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.