Nginx is giving blank page on routing to Kibana

We have set up Kibana and Nginx. After making the changes in nginx to route to Kibana, we are getting following error and it is giving blank page.

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-SHHSeLc0bp6xt4BoVVyUy+3IbVqp3ujLaR+s+kSP5UI='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.
Kibana version is : -6.8.6

location /bigdecisions/kibana {    
				proxy_redirect off;
                                proxy_buffering off;
                                proxy_set_header Host $host;
                                proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
                                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
                                proxy_set_header Authorization "Basic ##################";
                                proxy_pass http://<Kiban_URL>:5601;
    }

Fixed this issue

Can you try adding a trailing slash? It looks like the Kibana's server redirect isn't being triggered. Browsers will do this for you but I'm guessing nginx isn't.

Thanks for the response. Now ngnix redirects to kiban as expected and basic authentication succeeded. I am able to see elastic indices in kibana. But I'm getting authentication error on seeing dashboard ,on creating index pattern. I have validated we are able to connect ES from nginx. Is there anything I need to do from nginx? like set-cookie?
I am able to see kibana without any issues when accessing kibana directly (Without proxy) . But getting this error when using proxy (ngnix) to access kibana.

I fixed by updating server.basePath in kibana.yml .

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.