No monitoring data found version 7.16.1

Hello,

today i updated to latest version of ELK stack because of log4j... I updated from version 7.15.0 which works perfect, but no i don't see monitoring data. In metricbeat logs i see this error:

(status=400): {"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"mapper [index_recovery.shards.index.size.reused_in_bytes] cannot be changed from type [float] to [long]"}, dropping event!

Indexes of monitorig are created:

health status index                              uuid                   pri rep docs.count docs.deleted store.size pri.store.size
green  open   .monitoring-kibana-7-mb-2021.12.16 E0yzouOASv6ExmUmK2MEvQ   1   0        230            0    510.7kb        510.7kb
green  open   .monitoring-es-7-mb-2021.12.16     Ia37id9iRq6DZMlA_9Ly-A   1   0      40801            0     32.5mb         32.5mb

But i dont know why i dont see this data in Stack Monitoring and why there is warning in metricbeat if relevant also.

Can you help me? Thank you!

I have to delete all .monitoring templates and import new one from fresh installation of ELK.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.