No notification from Alert if still Active after Maintenance Window ends

Hi,

I have alert rules with actions that send notifications to a Teams channel.
I have setup a Maintenance Windows for Sundays between 12:00 AM and 05:00 AM to suppress any notifications during this time period.

I have noticed that if an alert becomes active during that time period and is still active after the Maintenance Window ends after 05:00 AM, I will not get a notification. I would expect to get a notification if the alert is still active after the Maintenance Window ends after 05:00 AM.

Is this not possible to get or is this some configuration I have missed?

I'm running 8.9.1

Here is an example of one of my alert rules:

I understand the nature of the feature is exactly to prevent any alerts that happen during the window. The documentation is also clear about this:

Alerts continue to be generated, however notifications are suppressed as follows:

• When an alert occurs during a maintenance window, there are no notifications. When the alert recovers, there are no notifications—​even if the recovery occurs after the maintenance window ends.
  • When an alert occurs before a maintenance window and recovers during or after the maintenance window, notifications are sent as usual.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.