I'm trying to get a trigram analyzer working but i'm fairly sure i'm doing
something wrong because as i understand it it doesn't generate any terms at
all for my document. I've done a complete log with curl commands of what
i'm doing here: https://gist.github.com/luuse/cb707b85c73f8e82cd8d
- So i start with creating the index and at the same time i add the
analyzer and a mapping for all fields in my document. The response when i
create it is in create.json and the body i send is in mapping.json.
- I index the document in url.json and get the response in index.json
- I get the termvector in termvector.json
- I query it with "jen" and the analyzer trigrams figuring it should match
against "jenkins" but no results
- I query it with "jen*" and still the analyzer trigrams and get the
So I have two questions...
a. When i fetch the termvector it looks like it empty. Is this correct?
b. Have i missed some detail or what am i doing wrong? Why isn't it working?
I can provide more details if you want. I'm running v1.2.1 in a docker
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/e4fef398-0941-4471-8efa-a97878fcb210%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.