Nodes don't connect until keyboard interrupt is sent

Hi,
I have a cluster of 3 nodes. I had the problem that I turned off one node and when I turned in back on it didn't connect until I sent a keyboard interrupt (CTRL+C) in the terminal on a second node. After that they shook hands and connected.
Is this error just common when you run it over the terminal? Is it prevented when I run it as a service?
Error on the node:

tractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-transport-4.1.49.Final.jar:4.1.49.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-transport-4.1.49.Final.jar:4.1.49.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:615) [netty-transport-4.1.49.Final.jar:4.1.49.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:578) [netty-transport-4.1.49.Final.jar:4.1.49.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-transport-4.1.49.Final.jar:4.1.49.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-common-4.1.49.Final.jar:4.1.49.Final]
        at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-common-4.1.49.Final.jar:4.1.49.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]

It looks like elasticsearch is not refreshing until I send an interrupt.
It occured to me many times in the last few weeks and this shouldn't happen in a working environment (my cluster is just for experimenting right now but should go into production in a few weeks).

Thanks,
defalt

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.