Non-zero metrics in the last 30s

Facing the issue, in the kibana dashboard I can see very less 'available fields'. Logs are not pushed, the source is empty. Can anyone help regarding this? Thanks

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

It's not clear what you mean here, can you add more context please.

1 Like

Hey Mark, Sorry for the delayed response. I will explain in detail. I'm using Opensearch for the log and Kibana for the dashboard. On the linux machines used Filebeat v12 for pushing logs, when I start the filebeat service there was no errors but in the log I kept seeing this 'Non-zero metrics in the last 30s', So thought this was the issue.

Also in the dashboard, for filebeat index pattern I saw only limited 'available fields'.

Resolved: The above issues has been resolved after using Filebeat v11. Now logs are pushed and I can see lots of 'available fields'.

This 'Non-zero metrics in the last 30s' logs supressed by adding 'logging.metrics.enabled: false' this line in filebeat.yml.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

OpenSearch/OpenDistro are AWS run products and differ from the original Elasticsearch and Kibana products that Elastic builds and maintains. You may need to contact them directly for further assistance.

(This is an automated response from your friendly Elastic bot. Please report this post if you have any suggestions or concerns :elasticheart: )

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.