Not able to add repository

Hi,

I have the same issue as this Path.repo is empty .
I followed the same steps mentioned in that thread to resolve the issue.Still i am getting this error

{"error":"RemoteTransportException[[Psyche][inet[/192.168.88.5:9307]][cluster:admin/repository/put]]; nested: RepositoryException[[glaas_dev] failed to create repository]; nested: CreationException[Guice creation errors:\n\n1) Error injecting constructor, org.elasticsearch.repositories.RepositoryException: [glaas_dev] location [/home/glaas/elk/backup/] doesn't match any of the locations specified by path.repo because this setting is empty\n at org.elasticsearch.repositories.fs.FsRepository.()\n at org.elasticsearch.repositories.fs.FsRepository\n at Key[type=org.elasticsearch.repositories.Repository, annotation=[none]]\n\n1 error]; nested: RepositoryException[[glaas_dev] location [/home/glaas/elk/backup/] doesn't match any of the locations specified by path.repo because this setting is empty]; ","status":500}

Please help me fix this issue.

You did not set path.repo on all nodes and restarted.

Hi,
I figured out the problem.I didn't stop my log stash instance while running the command.Once i stopped it it worked.
I am not sure if this is related or not.But it worked for me.

BTW,it was my dev. setup and i was running only one node.

Thanks