I am using below command to retrieve the data from Elasticsearch DB .
curl -XGET 'http://localhost:9200/vm_expiry/_search?pretty=1'
Facing below issues .
- Not getting the latest data . But in Kibana console latest data showing properly .
- Getting incomplete output . Suppose , the above query should return 52 results , but getting only 12 . In Kibana console , getting as expected .
Please help me with a command , which I need to run in linux backend for a script , to get all latest output .
Hard to say exactly , your not really "searching" for anything not even using wild card:
Try reading on the 2 search methods
Also in kibana, you can view the search it is issuing, by a little "^" in the bottom center of the graph, which will show you the actual request kibana issued.
Also not sure how your getting 12 results, the default size of returned data is 10
Thanks for your quick response . I never expected this much quick reply . Thanks again for responding my query .
Actually I am new to Elasticsearch . Need help on below topics
1.Is it possible to have the latest data only from an index .
2. What is the command for having all the data from an index .
3. How can I get the data of a specific date for an index .
4. Any cheat sheet available for elasticalert commands .
This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.