org.elasticsearch.hadoop.rest.EsHadoopNoNodesLeftException: Connection error (check network and/or proxy settings)- all nodes failed; tried [[172.24.191.234:9010, 172.24.191.231:9010, 172.24.191.233:9010]]

Hello guys, I am trying to export data from hadoop into elastic search. The Map reduce job is getting failed and the daeomon of elastic search is automatically shutting down.I have configured 4 nodes to form an elastic search cluster. Below given are the configuration setting of one node . The configuration parameters are same of other 3 nodes as well.

elasticsearch.yml

node.name: ES_SLAVE2
node.master: false
node.data: true

path.data: /das/elasticsearch-2.3.4/data
bootstrap.memory_lock: false

xpack.security.enabled: false
bootstrap.system_call_filter: false
action.auto_create_index: .security,.monitoring*,.watches,.triggered_watches,.watcher-history*
indices.query.bool.max_clause_count: 10240

network.host: 172.24.191.233
http.port: 9010

Guys. Let me know if you need any other input. Kindly help

@bpaul Please avoid double posting in the forums as it creates a lot of noise.

Can you elaborate what you mean by this? Is the Elasticsearch node shutting down or is this the Map Reduce job? If it is the node shutting down, can you provide your node logs? If it is the MR job failing, can you provide the logs from the job?

@james.baiera . Iam glad that you showed up the courtesy to reply. MapReduce job is throwing the above given error and Map reduce job stops after a point of time. The other problem that occured is that the Elastic search Master daemon got down as the error occured.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.