I have a percolator that is not matching when expected. I attempted
to create a simple example illustrating the problem; however, I could
not replicate. For some reason, only this percolator does not match
when expected. I can't understand why.
I was able to create a gist that shows this percolator not matching
when an identical one does match. http://gist.github.com/1003363
Notice that the gist contains the following steps:
- Fetch percolator A (just to show what it is)
- Percolate document X against percolators A's index
- Percolator A is returned as a match
- Fetch percolator B (just to show what it is)
- Percolate document X against percolators B's index
- Percolator B is NOT returned as a match
Notice that the query for percolator A and percolator B are
identical. Notice also that the document percolated against each is
identical. Why would these behave differently?