We are testing out release 1.1.1 and during our indexing performance
testing, we seemed to get significantly slower throughput, the
document/second rate is about 30% slower. We used the exact same yml file
and startup settings. The code is also identical except for the breaking
changes in the java client api (in this case minor naming changes) and
different elasticsearch/lucene jars.
We have a 4 node test cluster. The test basically creates an index with 4
shards and no replicas/refreshing. We are indexing documents that are about
2KB each using the bulk api (500 documents per request).
Below is some environment info and some settings that we changed from the
MemTotal: 99016988 kB
discovery.zen.ping.unicast.hosts: ["es1", "es2", "es3", "es4"]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/edea9e8f-e2f3-424e-b381-3d6dc4b96979%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.