Hi Guys and Gals,
Sorry, I hope y'all will not consider this spam, but i have a job posting
to list (below).
This is a permanent position in Austin, TX offering great benefits, a laid
back atmosphere, and very competitive salary and equity. If you are
interested please feel free to contact me.
*There will be no re-lo provided and no sponsorship at this time.
*Who we are: *
Intersys Consulting is a leading Business Intelligence, Data Management,
and Application Development professional services organization focused on
providing solutions with real business value. We provide a
customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our
clients with objective counsel from concept to deployment for a consistent
voice through the dynamic IT environment.
*What we look for: *
*Intersys Consulting *is focused on finding and cultivating talent across
the IT space. We have over 100 developers, project managers, business
analysts, and data management professionals, most with over ten years of
experience in their respective fields. In new hires we look for
authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as
well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality
product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the
organization as a whole.
Intersys Consulting is seeking a Data Engineer to work at our client site
in Austin, Texas.
- Build and optimize each component of our data pipeline
- Work with our data scientists to provide data in the optimal format
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure the data infrastructure is
reliable and scalable
- Integrate with our data partners to enrich our firstparty data with
- Stay on top of cutting edge technologies to constantly improve and
streamline our data systems
- Experience with high performance, high traffic web systems
- Experience with monitoring systems: New Relic, ELK stack, etc.
- Experience with either Hadoop or Elasticsearch/Lucene and a desire and
willingness to learn the other
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/594def54-c8af-4743-a2b4-85cc744e422c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.