Pie chart w/ data from two diff indexes

Hi team,

I have a use case where I need to graph on a single pie chart data from two different indexes. The feel that I need chart exists on both indexes and has the same name. So my question is, is it possible to create a Kibana pie chart that has data from two different indexes?

TIA!

Azulgrana

You can list multiple indices in an index pattern. For example, if you want to combine data from a-data-* and b-data-*, create an index pattern on a-data-*,b-data-* (or *-data-* if that won't include too much indices), then create your pie chart based on that index pattern.

my bad I just realized I didn't explain my self very well. What I meant to ask was if it is possible to create a pie using data from two diff index patterns.

That's what I'm talking about - you can make the two index pattern one (as long as the field names match). If that's not fitting your use case, could you make a more specific example of what you are trying to achieve?

Understood, I'll give that a try. Thanks @flash1293

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.