Popup alert on watcher

Hello Team,

Can any one help me regarding watcher i want to popup notification in my watcher and shown in my kibana, how to popup the box or how to popup the alert from the watcher have any code for that?

Can you be more specific? What popup are you talking about? Is this about Kibana? Please take your time and write down the use-case a bit more detailed.

Thanks a lot!

--Alex

hi @spinscale
i have wathcer of credential validation:
{
"trigger": {
"schedule": {
"interval": "10s"
}
},
"input": {
"search": {
"request": {
"search_type": "query_then_fetch",
"indices": [
"winlogbeat-*"
],
"types": [],
"body": {
"query": {
"bool": {
"must": {
"match": {
"keywords": "Audit Failure"
}
},
"should": {
"term": {
"task": "Credential Validation"
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
},
"condition": {
"compare": {
"ctx.payload.hits.total": {
"gt": 0
}
}
},
"actions": {
"log": {
"logging": {
"level": "info",
"text": "Audit Failure executed at {{ctx.execution_time}}"
}
}
},
"throttle_period_in_millis": 900000
}

Now in this i want to write the code for popup the window when someone is trying to do with AD and that time in kibana is showing popup box or popup menu like this user is trying to do access our credential validation so how to do this kind of wathcer code or popup notification.

ill give you example, we have one code for email notification in watcher that we write in kibana.yml and when someone is do something then its give notification in mail same as i want notification on my screen that time when something is happen.

Thnks and Regards,
Krunal Kalaria.

ok, so you are talking about Kibana. To my knowledge this is currently not possible.

--Alex

yes i m talking about kibana.
Thnks @spinscale -- Alex for your response.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.