Possible bugs when using highlights in deep nested documents


(Gylling Sw) #1

Hi all,

I would like someone to help verify if I hit a bug or not, when using deep nested structures analyzed with the "danish" analyzer.

For steps to reproduce see this gist:

Basic idea is, that my client has a structure similar to this, and the highlight feature isn't working as expected, so to reproduce I created the gist above.

If I change for the "english" analyzer everything is working as expected. I have tested this using Elasticsearch versions 2.4.X and 5.1.X both with similar results.


(Gylling Sw) #2

I discovered, that the issue mostly lies in the default danish stop words list, thus ES is actually doing exactly as expected. To solve the issue above - a re-index will have to happen ...

Consider this as solved


(system) #3

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.