Possible to create a timeseries like timelion in table object?

Hi All,
I have created som pretty cool charts in timelion. Now, I would like to see the same data in a table instead but cant re-use the expression in the visualization part of kibana. Is there a possibility to create tables in Timelion instead of a "line"-chart? The data is the same. Shouldnt be any problem present the data in a table instead?

Any suggestions?

Br
Cris

Probably you could use a Data Table visualization for the same . The data can be represented in the form of tables in it . You could then add it to a dashboard to see the Timelion and data table visualization side by side.
Am not quite sure if you can have tables instead of line chart in Timelion.

Thanks
Rashmi

Hi Rashmi,
Well my expression results in a line where the x-axis is the time. I would like to create a table where the first column is the same time on the x-axis, and the second column is the value of that particular time just as in the line chart.

This is my expression and I dont know how ta create a table in the visualization part of kibana. Any suggestion is appreciated.

.es(_exists_:candles.highMid, timefield=candles.time,offset=-1d).if(eq, 0, null, .es(timefield=candles.time,offset=-1d,metric=sum:candles.highMid)).fit(average).max(.es(_exists_:candles.highMid, timefield=candles.time).if(eq, 0, null, .es(timefield=candles.time,metric=sum:candles.highMid)).fit(average))

Br
Cris

Unfortunately timelion does not support output to a table.

Hi Rashid,
Do you know if that's something supported in kibana 6?

There are no plans to support this in Kibana 6, however it is supported in Canvas which is due for public alpha later this year.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.