Problem connecting to elastic search V-0.90.5 with "elasticsearch-0.90.12" jar in Java

HI,
I am working with elastic search version 0.90.5. I was able to query
elastic search with client version 0.90.5. But when I try to upgrade the
client jar to 0.90.12 it cannot query from it. It throws me an error.

Exception in thread "main"
org.elasticsearch.action.search.SearchPhaseExecutionException: Failed to
execute phase [query], all shards failed; shardFailures
{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][1]: SearchParseException[[guest][1]:
from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source
[{"from":0,"size":100,"post_filter":{"or":{"filters":[{"regexp":{"FirstName.firstname":"michael"}}]}}}]]];
nested: SearchParseException[[guest][1]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure
[No parser for element [post_filter]]];
}{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][0]: SearchParseException[[guest][0]:
[{"from":0,"size":100,"post_filter":{"or":{"filters":[{"regexp":{"FirstName.firstname":"michael"}}]}}}]]];
nested: SearchParseException[[guest][0]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure
}{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][3]: SearchParseException[[guest][3]:
nested: SearchParseException[[guest][3]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure
}{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][2]: SearchParseException[[guest][2]:
nested: SearchParseException[[guest][2]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure
}{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][4]: SearchParseException[[guest][4]:
nested: SearchParseException[[guest][4]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure
[No parser for element [post_filter]]]; }
at
org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction.onFirstPhaseResult(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:272)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction$3.onFailure(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:224)
at
org.elasticsearch.search.action.SearchServiceTransportAction.sendExecuteQuery(SearchServiceTransportAction.java:205)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchQueryThenFetchAction$AsyncAction.sendExecuteFirstPhase(TransportSearchQueryThenFetchAction.java:80)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction.performFirstPhase(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:216)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction.performFirstPhase(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:203)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction$2.run(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:186)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

My question is simple.
Can I use elasticsearch-0.90.12.jar to query elastic search v0.90.5 cluster?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/8e11d27f-86e4-4dfd-a21a-0ee93af6a910%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No you can't.

But your error is something else.
Do you send direct JSON with the transport client?

If so, don't use post_filter which does not exist before 1.0.

--
David Pilato | Technical Advocate | Elasticsearch.com
@dadoonet | @elasticsearchfr

Le 26 mars 2014 à 14:39:29, Raj (rajagopal.ceg@gmail.com) a écrit:

HI,
I am working with elastic search version 0.90.5. I was able to query elastic search with client version 0.90.5. But when I try to upgrade the client jar to 0.90.12 it cannot query from it. It throws me an error.

Exception in thread "main" org.elasticsearch.action.search.SearchPhaseExecutionException: Failed to execute phase [query], all shards failed; shardFailures {[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][1]: SearchParseException[[guest][1]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"from":0,"size":100,"post_filter":{"or":{"filters":[{"regexp":{"FirstName.firstname":"michael"}}]}}}]]]; nested: SearchParseException[[guest][1]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [No parser for element [post_filter]]]; }{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][0]: SearchParseException[[guest][0]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"from":0,"size":100,"post_filter":{"or":{"filters":[{"regexp":{"FirstName.firstname":"michael"}}]}}}]]]; nested: SearchParseException[[guest][0]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [No parser for element [post_filter]]]; }{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][3]: SearchParseException[[guest][3]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"from":0,"size":100,"post_filter":{"or":{"filters":[{"regexp":{"FirstName.firstname":"michael"}}]}}}]]]; nested: SearchParseException[[guest][3]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [No parser for element [post_filter]]]; }{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][2]: SearchParseException[[guest][2]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"from":0,"size":100,"post_filter":{"or":{"filters":[{"regexp":{"FirstName.firstname":"michael"}}]}}}]]]; nested: SearchParseException[[guest][2]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [No parser for element [post_filter]]]; }{[U-TIXYeuTRCkwaODFI5hpg][guest][4]: SearchParseException[[guest][4]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [Failed to parse source [{"from":0,"size":100,"post_filter":{"or":{"filters":[{"regexp":{"FirstName.firstname":"michael"}}]}}}]]]; nested: SearchParseException[[guest][4]: from[0],size[100]: Parse Failure [No parser for element [post_filter]]]; }
at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction.onFirstPhaseResult(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:272)
at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction$3.onFailure(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:224)
at org.elasticsearch.search.action.SearchServiceTransportAction.sendExecuteQuery(SearchServiceTransportAction.java:205)
at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchQueryThenFetchAction$AsyncAction.sendExecuteFirstPhase(TransportSearchQueryThenFetchAction.java:80)
at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction.performFirstPhase(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:216)
at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction.performFirstPhase(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:203)
at org.elasticsearch.action.search.type.TransportSearchTypeAction$BaseAsyncAction$2.run(TransportSearchTypeAction.java:186)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

My question is simple.
Can I use elasticsearch-0.90.12.jar to query elastic search v0.90.5 cluster?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/8e11d27f-86e4-4dfd-a21a-0ee93af6a910%40googlegroups.com.

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/etPan.5332d990.436c6125.fe0d%40MacBook-Air-de-David.local.