Problem in getting percentage in canvas

Hi, im having a problem with this expression. What I have done is get the error percentage, i.e, I have for example 643 transactions with 49 errors what I want is the error percentage. The expression work well but when I have 0 transactions and 0 errors I get an evident error [math] cannot divide by 0, is there a solution to avoid this problem?
This is what I have:

filters 
  |essql 
  query = {string "SELECT COUNT(document.name) as total1 FROM \"nowo_apicalls-dev*\" WHERE document.name = 'id-check' and document.statusCode BETWEEN 200 AND 299"}
| var_set name="field1" value={getCell "total1"}
| filters 
  | essql 
  query = {string "SELECT count(document.statusCode) as total2 FROM \"nowo_api_calls_int*\" where  document.name = 'id-check' and document.statusCode != 200 "}
  | var_set name="field2" value={getCell "total2"}
| var_set name ="result" value={math {string {var field1} " - " {var field2}}}
| filters 
  | essql 
  query = {string "SELECT count(document.statusCode) as total3 FROM \"nowo_api_calls_int*\" where  document.name = 'id-check' and document.statusCode != 200 "}
  | var_set name="field3" value={getCell "total3"}
  | math {string {var field3} " / " {var result} * 100}
| formatnumber "0%"

I solved the problem with the cero with a condition. But now I want to avoid negative numbers, can anyone help me in how to use the property of absule value abs() in this case?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.