Problem is with logstash input snmptrap plugin....yamlmibdir option

Hi All.... Here i have an issue with an option yamlmibdir in input snmptrap plugin

input {
snmptrap {
type => "snmptrap"
community => "public"
port => 162
yamlmibdir => "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/snmp-1.2.0/data/ruby/snmp/mibs"
}
}
filter{
grok{
match => { "message" => ".*SNMPv1\_Trap\:(?<snmp_trap>.*?)\s{0,}\@.*source\_ip.*?=(?<source>.*?)\,.*@agent_addr=\#\<(?<agent_address>.*?)\>"}
}
}
output {
stdout { codec => rubydebug }
}

the above config file is to push snmp traps.
but the problem is with yamlmibdir when i set that option in input i am unable to send traps to logstash console
if that option is disable it is working

i am getting the below error:

[logstash.inputs.snmptrap ] It's a Trap! {:Port=>162, :Community=>["public"], :Host=>"0.0.0.0"}
[2017-12-08T20:56:41,450][WARN ][logstash.inputs.snmptrap ] SNMP Trap listener died {:exception=>#<SocketError: bind: name or service wn>, :backtrace=>["org/jruby/ext/socket/RubyUDPSocket.java:160:in `bind'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/snmp-1.2.nmp/manager.rb:540:in`initialize'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/snmp-1.2.0/lib/snmp/manager.rb:585:in `create_tt'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/snmp-1.2.0/lib/snmp/manager.rb:618:in`initialize'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/vendoe/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-input-snmptrap-3.0.2/lib/logstash/inputs/snmptrap.rb:74:in `build_trap_listener'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/vendle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-input-snmptrap-3.0.2/lib/logstash/inputs/snmptrap.rb:78:in`snmptrap_listener'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/vendoe/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-input-snmptrap-3.0.2/lib/logstash/inputs/snmptrap.rb:53:in `run'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/logstash-core/lib/lopipeline.rb:443:in`inputworker'", "/opt/logstash-5.4.0/logstash-core/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:436:in `start_input'"]}

please suggest to overcome the above error

Thank You.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.