Problem login dashboards after copying the iframe address in the html

Hello Masters :
I will copy the iframe in the HTML tags on a html page, but Elastic login page not working
and i got this error in browser console :

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-P5polb1UreUSOe5V/Pv7tc+yeZuJXiOi/3fqhGsU7BE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...')
is required to enable inline execution.
my html code:
<iframe class="responsive-iframe" src="http://localhost/app/kibana#/dashboards?_g=(filters:!(),refreshInterval:(pause:!t,value:0),time:(from:now-15m,to:now))" style="border:none;" title="Iframe Example"></iframe>

Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'self'". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-P5polb1UreUSOe5V/Pv7tc+yeZuJXiOi/3fqhGsU7BE='), or a nonce ('nonce-...')
is required to enable inline execution.

It shouldn't affect the runtime. There is the following message in the browser console: bootstrap.js:43 ^ A single error about an inline script not firing due to content security policy is expected!

but Elastic login page not working

What exactly doesn't work? Is the page not rendered? Kibana doesn't redirect you to another page after the login form is submitted?
Do you embed Kibana in an iframe on another host? If so, have you configured xpack.security.sameSiteCookies: None?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.