Processes tab loads forever


I installed metricbeat on my linux host, when I checked on inventory, the processes tab seemed to not be able to load, but when I checked on discover, metricbeat is still able to get the system.process logs properly. I also installed metricbeat on my windows host and the processes tab are working just fine there.

I used the linux tar installer to install the metricbeat

Here is the processes tab I got from my linux host (the metrics tab is working just fine too):

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.